Website Meditrina Hospitals Private Limited
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Detailed equipment planning
· Skilled in the use of electronic medical equipment database programs.
· Understanding of automated test equipment concepts.
· Understanding of leading edge technologies affecting BME departments.
· Managerial, financial, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
· budgeting & scheduling
· Drafting & Vendor identification-validation
· Should have good knowledge MS office and HIS
· Coaching Skills & Team Development Skills
· Communication Skills
· Risk Management Skills
· Integrity, Ethics, Reliability & accountability.
· Demonstrated experience participating in NABH/JCI surveys.
· Manages the provision of Biomedical Engineering services including implementing effective policies, procedures, processes and systems, to ensure compliance with all relevant requirements.
· Leads implementation and ongoing improvement of biomedical engineering management programs, including operational standards and effective industry specific key performance indicators.
· Provides MIS to Head Operations for analysis of department operations and performance as required.
· Provides support for all medical equipment services in terms of service, delivery, efficiency and cost effectiveness, and professionalism.
· Demonstrates an on-going commitment to service quality improvement, and ensures a high level commitment to professional job performance and customer service.
· Promotes and maintains effective communication systems within the department that ensure the team leaders/supervisors work together towards achieving the departmental objectives.
· Manages the day-to-day maintenance of a quality management system including the identification of risk issues, conducts investigations and audits and ensures corrective and preventative action are taken to mitigate the risk.
· Management of equipment service contracts, warranty compliance and department SLAs.
· Conducts performance reviews for reporting staff, by setting measurable goals and objectives and incorporating Meditrinas vision and values.
· Draws a periodic maintenance and servicing schedule for all equipment in the hospital.
· Planning optimal availability of equipment and supplies such as spares and consumables.
· Planning of Annual Maintenance Contracts for all Biomedical equipments in use.
· Co-ordinating with suppliers for immediate attention in case of equipment breakdown.
· Assist biomedical engineers while solving major problems.
· Conducting technical meetings in the department.
· Arranging for special training for internal users / biomedical engineers
· Establish and maintain cordial relations with manufacturers, suppliers and Hospital user departments to expedite information exchange and timely attention and response.
· Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
· Any additional work as deemed fit by the management.
Meditrina Hospitals Private Limited
It is all HEART that matters in a human! This faith became a conviction with Dr. Prathap Kumar N, MD, DM FIC (Italy) to lay the foundation for a chain of dedicated healthcare centers in India to care for your heart. Meditrina Group of Hospitals was thus born in a small and bustling city-town of Kerala in Kollam in. It is noticeable that in the first year of its birth, it has recorded the highest number of angioplasties within means. With over 75% of our public living in villages and small towns in need of healthcare, the principle stand of Meditrina was to extend affordable healthcare for all. Now years down the line, with hospitals in Kollam, Trivandrum, Palakkad, Jamshedpur, Kottarakkara, and Hyderabad. Meditrina Group of Hospitals has belied the common man’s general belief that matters of the heart are an expensive affair and healthcare is for the high and mighty. Now Meditrina is entering Haryana, aiming to make our presence in Panchkula, Ambala, Faridabad and Gurgaon.
Recruiter Name:Rajiv Kaimal
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com