Website GE Healthcare
Lead Service Integrator in MIC, is responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of service product features, technical publications, training, global parts availability, and service process validation for a product or product line. The position provides exposure to the entire system and requires communication with all functions in the organization and will be involved in the full life cycle of the product from definition to verification/validation and installed base support.
1. Defining procedures for field modifications, calibrations, and part replacements
2. Owning product and subsystem requirements related to serviceability and diagnosis
3. Setting FRU strategies and interfacing with external organizations such as GPRS and Service Operations
4. Maintaining effective quality systems compliant with GE Quality policies and Six Sigma standards
5. May be asked the coordinate the work of other LSIâs, such as creating work breakdown structures, product plans and staffing/resourcing plans, and managing those project plans through the entire development process.
6. Leverages knowledge in advanced aspects of technical/functional areas and applies technical theory and practical experience with input from relevant functional areas to solve complex problems
7. Works independently and possesses a level of functional expertise necessary to influence and execute technical and project delivery execution
8. Works with the online center, field engineers, customers and/or program leadership to ensure that the project deliverables are consistent with the goals of larger programs or initiatives
9. Supports mentoring of junior technical talent
10. Accountable for implementing and teaching engineering standards
11. Owns the technologies that support competitive technical differentiation
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Support compliance closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs Program Deliverables
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
1. BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Biomedical Engineering from institutions of repute
2. 6 to 8 years of professional experience
3. Experienced in end-to-end product development including installed base management
4. Strong knowledge on engineering design principles, architectures and advancements in service engineering concepts and technologies
5. Demonstrated problem solving techniques
• Hands-on serviceability feature implementation knowledge
• Experience working in a Service or Systems Engineering team
• Design For Service (DFS) and Design For Reliability ( DFR ) experience
•Hands-on approach with regards to installations, upgrades and repairs
•General project leadership skills Experience working with Maternal and Infant care products
•Experience in working with Agile teams and Quality Management Systems
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, GE Healthcare is a $15 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 43,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries. GE is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.