As Lead Systems Designer for Internet Protocol Manager (IPM), you are responsible for all the system design activities for the program and will work closely with the program manager for IPM.
Core LSD Responsibilities:
* Regularly works with customer to translate user needs to requirements
* Drives the alpha testing logistics with customers for all modalities
* Responsible of system design, and architecture, interfaces and commonality across all modalities.
* Works cross-functionally with all modality clinical apps, marketing, QA/RA, UX and subsystem technical leads
* Acts as verification lead and coordinates verification activities for user and system requirements across all 3 modalities
* Defect triaging during development and formal verification
* Drives Technical Design Reviews and System FMEA
* Drives system level documentation efforts
* Leads the performance and reliability effort E2E for IPM.
* Acts a champion to lead and make process smoother for e.g. test automation, tools, SDLC process etc.
* As part of LSD activities, LSD will understand site issues reported on IPM functionality & actively lead them to closure by working along with the core team
* LSD will ensure that IPM team does not gather an NCs or CAPAs from QMS perspective & will strive to improve processes within the IPM solution teams
* Will be responsible for decomposition user needs to use cases for UX, user and system requirements. Allocating the requirements to different subsystems (Cloud, modalities, others)
* Weekly place holder for gathering all IPM related inputs / discussions with other carrying programs so that LSD can represent all IPM needs of programs to the IPM core team, and in return communicate all IPM core team expectations to the respective program managers within modalities
* Weekly sync-up with each of the modality IPM representatives to understand their needs & address the same in a timely manner. Needs to maintain a confluence book or equivalent approach for each of these requests from the modalities on the LSD activities so that IPM Program & Product manager are aware of the various moving pieces
BS Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical or Biomedical Engineering and 15 years relevant work experience.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.