Cerner India is seeking to hire a Solution Designer for our Revenue Cycle team. As a Solution Designer, you will be responsible for analyzing the business requirements and define how the IT solution would address those requirements. You will be involved in maintaining the support backlog, prioritization of the backlog, triaging and analysis of the defects and reviewing the test cases for enhancements/defects. In this role, you will be collaborating with strategists, architects and project Managers during requirement analysis and developers and testers during the development phase; thus playing a key role in all phases of SDLC.
• Bachelors degree/Masters Degree/MBBS/Nursing/BAMS/BHMS/MBA (Preferably with Revenue Cycle Management or US healthcare background) or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
• At least 6 years of experience in requirements gathering and analysis
• At least 1 year experience in DBMS concepts and basic SQL (query language)
• At least 5 years of experience in epics,feature solution visionand market needs to user stories and requirement in clear,workable solution and risk control requirements.
• Biomedical Engineering Background (Instrumentation/Image processing
• At least 3 year experience in hospital consulting, hospital workflows, Revenue Cycle Management
• At least 3 year experience in US health healthcare
•At least 6 months experience in Defect management and Test management tools like JIRA, Quality Center etc.
•Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
•Willing to work overtime and irregular hours as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing HRServiceCenter@cerner.com .
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.